Distance Learning Student Device Support
Do you need technical support for your school laptop or school iPad?
- Please contact us via email at any time, we will respond to requests from 8:30am to 3:00pm weekdays.
- The UMASD only supports UMASD issued devices.
- When you email us please include your grade level and be as specific as possible with your issue(s), include any course/classes that may be necessary to note.
- At this time we can only provide support through email delivery. We cannot provide support through phone or virtual meeting.
- Elementary parents please include your child's teacher's name and grade level along with a problem description. Elementary parents we will respond back to the email address you email us from.
- Middle School and High School students must contact us through your school issued email account.
- Pictures and/or screenshots are very helpful.
Elementary iPad Technical Support
Parents, please send an email to your specific building's email account:
- Bridgeport: email@example.com
- Caley: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candlebrook: email@example.com
- Gulph: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roberts: email@example.com
Please include student name and teacher name and as much information about the problem as possible.
Help Files and Videos - More to Come....
Schoology Help Files for iPad Users
Para ver videos de ayuda de Schoology en español, haga clic aquí