Student Device Support
Do you need technical support for your school laptop or school iPad?
- Please contact us via email at any time, we will respond to requests between 8:30am and 3:00pm on school days.
- The UMASD only supports UMASD issued devices.
- When you email us please include your grade level and be as specific as possible with your issue(s), include any course/classes that may be involved.
- At this time we can only provide support through email communication. We cannot provide support by phone or virtual meeting.
- Elementary parents please see the building support email addresses below, please email the address for your school with the details of the issue.
- Middle School and High School students must contact us through your school issued email account.
- Pictures and/or screenshots are very helpful.
Elementary iPad Technical Support
Parents, please send an email to your specific building's email account:
* Bridgeport: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Caley: email@example.com
* Candlebrook: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Gulph: email@example.com
* Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include student name and teacher name and as much information about the problem as possible.
Parents, after we receive your email we will start a help ticket for you. You can then respond directly to the help ticket email.
High School Student Laptop
High School students please email the following address from your school email account: email@example.com
Help support tickets for the High School and Middle School can only be started by a student email account. Students must email support from their school email account.
HELP FILES AND VIDEOS - More to Come....GENERAL IPAD HELP
- Middle School iPad 101 - Start Here Video
- Middle School - Install the Gmail App
- Middle School - Check Email from your browser
- Middle School - Email Setup/Fix Video
- Middle School Student Email Setup (pdf)
- Safari iPad - Clean up
- Clear Safari Cache
- Too many redirect issue - Safari
- Grades K-4 iPad App Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- How to use the flap as a stand
- Manager App (The new App Portal)
- Battery - Proper Charging and Settings
- How to clean your device
- How to update your iPad OS
- Screen Recording - How-to
- iPad - Google Drive to Smart Notebook App
- Add the Screenshot Button on your iPad
MAP TESTINGCLEVERFLIPGRIDWonders/ EDM - Allow Pop-ups On an iPad - A must do for Wonders and EM
- Zoom - Adjusting Settings
- Zoom - Enable Talk (Speech) to Text
- Zoom - iPad App just spins - how to fix
SCHOOLOGY HELP VIDEOS for iPad Users
Para ver videos de ayuda de Schoology en español, haga clic aquí
- How to Login
- Basic Navigation
- Middle School - Change Schoology Notifications
- Updates, Badges, etc.
- Add a Picture to an Assignment
- Posting to a Discussion - Part 1
- Posting to a Discussion - Part 2
- Using a Media Album - Part 1
- Using a Media Album - Part 2
- Opening a File - Assignment
- Handing a File in - Assignment
- Finding Teacher Comments on my Submission
- Notability & Schoology - Upload a Worksheet
- Google Slides - Hand-in to Schoology Assignment
- Book Creator to Schoology Media Album
- Schoology to Book Creator Back to Assignment
- Adjusting Notification Settings in the Schoology App
- Open a Smart Notebook file from Schoology - iPad