PLEASE NOTE: USE THE TRANSLATE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF ANY PAGE TO VIEW THE CONTENTS IN YOUR PREFERRED LANGUAGE.TENGA EN CUENTA: UTILIZE EL BOTÓN “TRANSLATE” LOCALIZADO EN LA PARTE SUPERIOR DE CUALQUIER PÁGINA PARA VER EL CONTENIDO EN SU IDIOMA PREFERIDO.
FirstView ParentView App
First Student will be maintaining the most current transportation information through the FirstView App. The FirstView® mobile app helps you to keep track of school buses going to and from school each day. It answers the question, “Where is my bus?”
Parents are strongly encouraged to download the app, choose the Upper Merion Area School District and enter their student’s ID number. That Student ID number can be found at the top of the student schedule next to their name. Transportation details are subject to change through First Student.
Please look up your child's busing details through the FirstView app. First Student is responsible for the support of the app.
Please be at your bus stop 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled arrival time. Contact First Student with any busing concerns.
FirstView ParentView App Flyer
FirstView ParentView App Flyer (Spanish version)
Please contact FIRST STUDENT for transportation issues:
680 S. Henderson Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Arturo Acosta-Quiroz, Location Dispatcher
Maurice Jones, Location Manager
UMASD’s Transportation Department welcomes you to the new school year!
Your child’s bus schedule is on the front of a postcard which was mailed to you this summer (keep it for easy reference during the school year). PLEASE contact the Transportation Supervisor at 610-337-1092 if your child will NOT be riding the bus so we can adjust the bus schedule to save fuel and time by not stopping unnecessarily (your child can easily be added back on the bus schedule in the future if needed).
PLEASE REVIEW THESE VERY IMPORTANT ITEMS WITH YOUR CHILD(REN):
- The times are approximate and can vary due to traffic and weather so children should be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes early.
- UMASD’s buses stop only at designated bus stops. Drivers are not authorized to make any changes to the bus stop locations, bus route or times.
- Contact Transportation at 610-337-1092 for questions about your child’s stop.
- The Driver is in charge of the bus. Students must follow the Driver’s instructions.
- VIDEO & AUDIO cameras may record student behavior on buses and may be viewed by the principal and police for disciplinary action and or prosecution.
- School rules and regulations about student behavior apply on the bus as well.
- The Driver may assign seats and can make seating changes as necessary.
- For their SAFETY, students must quietly sit in assigned seats, facing forward.
- Transportation is provided to and from home only. Students must get on / off at their assigned stop unless they have written approval from the principal to use another stop. Students may not ride a different bus.
- The parents of kindergartners must be at the bus stop to receive their child or he / she will be returned to the school (or the local police department after hours.)
- Students who do not ride their bus for more than 5 consecutive school days may be dropped from the bus route. Contact Transportation at 610-337-1092.