Sapphire Parent Portal
Parent/Legal Guardian Online Access to
Student Grades and AttendanceThe Upper Merion Area School District uses the Sapphire Parent Web Portal. This portal allows parents and legal guardians to check their child's grades and attendance through a secure web browser connection. Currently this portal displays grades only for Upper Merion Area Middle School and High School students; however, attendance records are accessible for elementary students. Each parent/guardian is encouraged to create their own personal account.To access the Parent Portal, please use the following web address:
https://www.umasd.org/mygradesOr use the gray icon (Sapphire Grade Portal) in Popular LinksAttention Parents: Any parent that accessed the Parent Portal during the previous school year DOES NOT have to apply again for the next school year. Login username, password, and PIN number remain the same. If you have forgotten your login information, you can use the form below to request it.
TO ADD ADDITIONAL STUDENTS TO AN EXISTING PARENT ACCOUNT:
- Log into your account and access your account information by clicking your name in the top right corner. From the account information page, you can change your password and modify the email address used by the community portal.
- Click on "Students" under Account Settings on the left hand menu.
- Click on the ‘Request Access to Other Students’ link at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the form completely for each student you wish to add.
- Click "Submit Request". The request will be sent to the school district for approval.
- An email will be sent to the specified address to confirm the student has been added to your account.
TO CREATE A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT:
Please follow these steps to set up your Parent Portal account:
- Go to this web address: https://www.umasd.org/mygrades
- Make sure the browser's popup blocker is turned off.
- Click on the link, "Create a Web Portal account"
- Enter this district keyword.
- Read the Sapphire Community Portal User Agreement, check yes if you agree, and then click "Continue".
- Complete the online application. Be sure to include all required fields represented by * symbols.
- You may add all of your students, but please note that elementary students currently do not use Sapphire for their gradebook.
- Complete your username and password information. The Upper Merion Area School District does not manage usernames and passwords. If you forget your password, the system will automatically reset your password, if you request it, based on your security question.
- Once you have submitted your application, print out the application, and sign it.
- Please bring the signed and printed application form IN PERSON along with a valid form of photo identification (driver's license, passport) to one of the following locations:
- School District Administration Building - front desk receptionist (435 Crossfield Road, King of Prussia - next to the High School) 8AM - 4PM weekdays
- Middle School - front desk receptionist 7:30AM - 3:30PM when school is in session.
- High School - front desk receptionist 7:15AM - 3:00PM when school is in session.
- Middle School - bring to an administrator at monthly PTC meetings 7:00PM (normally the 3rd Wednesday of each month - check the UMAMS calendar page).
Mailed applications cannot be accepted.When your application has received final approval you will be notified via email with a PIN number. The email is system-generated, and may go to your spam folder; if you have not received an email within 4 work days of submitting your signed application in person, please check your spam email and if necessary complete the form below.
You do not need to fill out a separate application for each student. You may complete one application for all students for whom you have legal responsibility.
Your child's privacy is very important to us. Parents or guardians must bring the printed application with valid personal identification to district personnel before final approval for the account will be granted. Access to information is restricted by a secure logon and password. Furthermore, the information that is posted to this site is merely a copy of the real information, insuring that no one can alter actual permanent records through this application. The administration office will be taking applications and verifying identification from 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Parent Portal, please email email@example.com or call Barbara Popek at 610-205-8998 during school hours. Please provide your name and your child's name and any other user information in order for us to help you with your issue.Please read the directions above before you contact us for assistance.If you forget your information, use the form below to have your PIN or username sent to you. This form system is read and maintained by a human being, so please allow a day or two for me to respond. If the form does not display on a phone or mobile device, please use this link: