Hi, and welcome to my webpage!! My name is Alexandra Bohen and I am super excited for my fifth year of teaching! I am a graduate of Upper Merion High School. After High School I continued my education at Neumann University where I graduated with my BA in Elementary Education and Special Education. I also played lacrosse all four years of my college career. I just recently completed a Masters Program in "Social and Emotional Learning." Open communication is very important to me. The best way to contact me would be through email. I check my email throughout the day. I will get back to you within the next couple of hours! Another way to contact me is by calling the school phone number. If you leave a message, I will get back to you as soon as possible. I cannot wait to make this year FUN and memorable for your child!!
TEN FUN FACTS ABOUT MS. BOHEN
1. I have one puppy whose name is Chester, he is a mix
2. I LOVE to cook AND eat!
3. My favorite color is turquoise
4. I have previously coached lacrosse at the High School for two years
5. My favorite place that I traveled to is Italy
6. My mom is the secretary at Roberts Elementary, Anne Bohen
7. I love all of the Philadelphia sport teams.. GO EAGLES, FLYERS, and PHILLIES!!
8. I am a HUGE shopaholic.. I am sure we will cross paths AT LEAST once at the King of Prussia mall :)
9. I have an older brother, Matthew who will be turning 32 in September
10. I just had my Golden birthday. I turned 29 on July 29th