If you have any questions or concerns regarding your login information, please email email@example.com. Make sure to provide your name and child's name in order for us to help you with your issue.
Attention Parents: Any parent that applied to and accessed the parent portal during the previous school year DOES NOT have to apply again for the coming school year. Login username, password, and PIN number remain the same. If you have forgotten your login information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the Parent Portal, please use the following web address:
Click on "Community Portal Application and Acceptable Use Policy Form" under "Getting Started".
Please follow these steps to set up your Parent Portal account:
1. Make sure the browser's popup blocker is turned off.
2. Click on the link, "Community Portal Application and Acceptable Use Policy Form"
3. Enter the district keyword-password. (Please contact your child's building to obtain the school keyword.)
4. Read the Agreement, check yes if you agree, and the click "Continue".
5. Complete the online application. Be sure to include all required fields represented by ** signs.
6. You may add all of your students, but please note that elementary students currently do not use Sapphire for their gradebook.
7. Complete your username and password information. The Upper Merion Area School District does not manage usernames and passwords. If you forget your password, the system will automatically send your password to you, if you request it, based on your security question.
8. Once you have submitted your application, print out the application and sign it.
9. Please bring the printed completed application form IN PERSON along with a valid form of photo identification (driver's license, passport) to the front desk receptionist in the school district Administration Building. (435 Crossfield Road, King of Prussia - next to the High School) Mailed applications cannot be accepted.