Upper Merion Area School District Instructional TechnologyAt the Upper Merion Area School District, we effectively utilize technology to enhance learning, to support operations, and as a means of internal and external communication.
Focus: The focus of the technology department is to help teachersseamlessly integrate technology into the curriculum by:
- Learning the basics of using technology.
- Utilizing technology to increase student achievement.
- Integrating new technology into classroom practice.
- Discovering new uses for technology tools or designing projects that combine multiple technologies.
- Focusing on cooperative, project-based and interdisciplinary work with technology being just one of many tools that students use.
For assistance, please visit https://www.umasd.org/help