If your child is going to be absent, arriving late or dismissed early, please send an email to:
- Absent notes must be signed by a parent. A typed email stating the absence will NO longer be accepted as an absent note! A note may be scanned and emailed or sent in with your student upon their return.
- Absent notes are due three (3) days from your child's return to school; after three (3) days, the absence will become unlawful.
- A doctor’s note is required for every absence after the 15th absence.
- Trips Forms: Are required before you leave for your trip. Absent notes are not accepted for vacations, when traveling or for day trips, please submit the trip form.
* Forms are located on the left side *