“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” -William A. WardWelcome to Third Grade! My name is Angela Cressor and I am SO excited to be teaching your third grader this year! I am a graduate of Upper Merion, and it is my dream come true to work for the district I grew up in!I student taught second grade at Roberts and graduated from Cabrini College in 2009. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in elementary education and was the valedictorian of my graduating class. I also graduated with my masters degree of education from Cabrini. I taught first grade at Roberts for six years. This will be my third year teaching third grade! I am excited to go on this journey with you and your children!
Open communication is very important to me, please feel free to contact me anytime you have questions or concerns. The best way to reach me is through e-mail...email@example.com. I check my e-mail multiple times a day and will get back to you within 24 hours. You may also call the school (610) 205-3750 and leave a message with the office, and I will reply to your message as quickly as I can!*10 Fun Facts About Mrs. Cressor*1. I have two nieces named Kelly (age 16) and Kaitlyn (age 13). They may be visiting our classroom on "take your child to work day!"
2. I have an English Springer Spaniel named Libby and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Quincy. I love my doggies!
3. My favorite place in King of Prussia is Target! I love to shop (especially for our classroom)!
4. The beach is my absolute favorite place. I love to feel the breeze, listen to the ocean, and read!
5. I have been married to my husband, Brad, for one year!
6. I love to go see new movies in the theater!
7. I love to take pictures and I'll be taking many of our class! I will post our pictures onto Class Dojo for parents and students to see!
8. I am a huge fan of coffee and chocolate. Iced caramel lattes from Dunkin Donuts and Reese's are my favorite!
9. I've had the same favorite food since I was a kid...PIZZA! I also love to try new restaurants (especially Italian restaurants)
10. I love music and will be incorporating music into our lessons. A few of my favorite artists are Bruno Mars and Adele.*Bonus Fact*: I am very excited to try new things in our third grade classroom this year. We will have an Emoji theme this year! We will also be experimenting with a bunch of new things, especially with our new schedule and MakerSpace! I will be asking you for ideas and for your feedback throughout the year! We are on this journey together!
Last Modified on August 1, 2018