Stacey Zehren, MSW, LCSW, HSV
Upper Merion Middle School
Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year!
As we continue to navigate uncertainty, there are many supports available. As part of my role at the Middle School, I am here as a resource for students and families to support academic, social, and emotional success, as well as provide information for community resources. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any needs, questions, or concerns.
Here are some resources that could be helpful to start the school year!
- Comcast Internet Essentials offers service for $9.95 per month. Visit their site for more details: https://www.internetessentials.com
- Upper Merion Area Community Cupboard offers Upper Merion residents access to grocery items weekly. Please visit their site for more information and to register for pick-up: http://umacc.org/
- Upper Merion Area School District participates in the Free and Reduced Price Meal Program. Families already enrolled must reapply every school year. Please see our Food Services Website for the application: https://www.umasd.org/foodservice
- All students will be eligible for free breakfasts and lunches for the 2021-2022 school year.
Mental Health Services
- Montgomery County Mobile Crisis is an organization that provides crisis response 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you or someone you know are in crisis please contact them at 1-855-634-4673