About MeName: Mrs. Bevin HarrisSchool:Upper Merion Middle SchoolRoom No.:Position:Special Education Teacher
Open House Video: Click Here
Hello Everyone!My name is Bevin Harris, please look away from the photo above, it needs to be changed and will be ASAP. That picture has been there since I first started in the district. A lot has happened since then. I am currently a Learning Support Teacher for ELA (English Language Arts) for fifth and sixth grade. I have been in this position for almost 5-6 years now but have been teaching at Upper Merion Middle School for 8 years.It has been a blast getting to know all of my students and their families. One of the best gifts I receive from my students is hand drawn pictures, cards, etc. I love to look at them during the day and it brings happy memories of all the smiles that have come through my door.Okay enough about my teaching, let's see what you may want to know about me personally.
- I have my bachelors degree in Elementary/Special Education from Temple University.
- I have my masters degree in Special Education from Saint Joseph's University.
- I have two, young children who are 7 and 4. They will be turning 8 and 5 in December (yes, it is a very expensive month for us).
- I love the holidays because I love family traditions.
- More of my favorites are, green tea, unsweeteened iced tea, chocolate covered caramels, reading books/audiobooks, playing with my kids and watching movies with my family, running, working out, cycling, soccer and shopping. Wait! Let me be more specific, shopping at Target!
- I love the beach, it is my home away from home. I especially love to go to Chincoteague, Virginia. We go every year with my family, this year was my 38th year going and don't think I will stop. (yes, it is the place with the ponies!)
- Also, last thing, and you may not like it, but I am a Jersey girl. Originally from North Jersey (us jersians have to be specific about the area because they are different).
- Oh wait, and one more thing you may not like, I am a Giants and Yankees fan. Don't worry I let me kids cheer for the Eagles and Phillies. We are not as big basketball and hockey fans so those we don't care as much about.
Last Modified on September 24, 2020