Virtual Learning Student Device Support
Do you need technical support for your school laptop or school iPad?
- Please contact us via email at any time, we will respond to requests between 8:30am and 3:00pm on school days.
- The UMASD only supports UMASD issued devices.
- When you email us please include your grade level and be as specific as possible with your issue(s), include any course/classes that may be involved.
- At this time we can only provide support through email delivery. We cannot provide support through phone or virtual meeting.
- Elementary parents please see the building support email addresses below, please email the address for your school with the details of the issue.
- Middle School and High School students must contact us through your school issued email account.
- Pictures and/or screenshots are very helpful.
Elementary iPad Technical Support
Parents, please send an email to your specific building's email account:
* Bridgeport: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Caley: email@example.com
* Candlebrook: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Gulph: email@example.com
* Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include student name and teacher name and as much information about the problem as possible.
Parents, after we receive your email we will start a help ticket for you. You can then respond directly to the help ticket email.
High School Student Laptop
High School students please email the following address from your school email account: email@example.com
Help support tickets for the High School and Middle School can only be started by a student email account. Students must email support from their school email account.
HELP FILES AND VIDEOS - More to Come....
Zoom - Log out/Log in (Helps with connection issues)
SCHOOLOGY HELP VIDEOS for iPad Users
Para ver videos de ayuda de Schoology en español, haga clic aquí