Attention ParentsAll grades K-8 will be utilizing the My Conference Time online scheduling system to arrange for parent/teacher conferences.The online system for the March 5th and 6th elementary school conferences will go live Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020 at 7:00am.Elementary Parents will have until March 3rd, 2020 at 11:00pm to sign up.*Any changes after those times, please contact your child's teacher directly.The online system for the March 12th and 17th middle school conferences will go live February 27th, 2020 at 7:50am.Middle School Parents will have until March 10th, 2020 at 8:00am to sign up.
- Bridgeport Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/bridgeport
- Caley Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/caley
- Candlebrook Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/candlebrook/
- Gulph Elementary - https://myconferencetime.com/gulph
- Roberts Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/roberts
- Middle School (Grades 5-8) - http://www.myconferencetime.com/umams
Short tutorial videos for parents on how to use the system can be found here.Parents who have more than one child in a building should pay close attention to the multiple conferences feature of the system. Tutorials can be found here.
The multiple conference feature can be used by parents who have 2 or more children in ONE building.Parents who have children at the elementary and the middle school will need to schedule conferences through each individual building link.The building links above will enable parents to use any Internet connected device (smart phone, tablets, laptop, desktop) to sign up for a conference time.100% confidentiality – no data is given or sold to third parties; only staff members who are logged in can see student names/information