Attention ParentsAll grades K-8 will be utilizing the My Conference Time online scheduling system to arrange for parent/teacher conferences.Parents will be sent a virtual conference link after sign-up occurs.Middle School Conference DatesSpring Semester Parent/Teacher Conferences are scheduled for March 11th and 16thElementary Conferences DatesThursday, April 8th (evening) and Friday, April 9th (afternoon) - Sign-ups will open in MarchParents will be sent a virtual conference link after sign-up occurs.
- Bridgeport Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/bridgeport
- Caley Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/caley
- Candlebrook Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/candlebrook/
- Gulph Elementary - https://myconferencetime.com/gulph
- Roberts Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/roberts
- Middle School (Grades 5-8) - http://www.myconferencetime.com/umams
Short tutorial videos for parents on how to use the system can be found here.Parents who have more than one child in a building should pay close attention to the multiple conferences feature of the system. Tutorials can be found here.
The multiple conference feature can be used by parents who have 2 or more children in ONE building.Parents who have children at the elementary and the middle school will need to schedule conferences through each individual building link.The building links above will enable parents to use any Internet connected device (smart phone, tablets, laptop, desktop) to sign up for a conference time.100% confidentiality – no data is given or sold to third parties; only staff members who are logged in can see student names/information