Attention ParentsAll grades K-8 will be utilizing the My Conference Time online scheduling system to arrange for parent/teacher conferences.The online system for the March 7th and 12th elementary and middle school conferences will go live Tuesday, Feb. 19th at 7:00am.
- Bridgeport Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/bridgeport
- Caley Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/caley
- Candlebrook Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/candlebrook/
- Gulph Elementary - https://myconferencetime.com/gulph
- Roberts Elementary - https://www.myconferencetime.com/roberts
- Middle School (Grades 5-8) - http://www.myconferencetime.com/umams
Short tutorial videos for parents on how to use the system can be found here.Parents who have more than one child in a building should pay close attention to the multiple conferences feature of the system. Tutorials can be found here.
The multiple conference feature can be used by parents who have 2 or more children in ONE building.Parents who have children at the elementary and the middle school will need to schedule conferences through each individual building link.Elementary Dates to Remember:The last day to signup and schedule, or make a change to your existing appointment, for the March 7th conferences is March 4th at 11:00pm.The last day to signup and schedule, or make a change to your existing appointment, for the March 12th conferences is March 9th at 11:00pm.*Any changes after those times, please contact your child's teacher directly.The building links above will enable parents to use any Internet connected device (smart phone, tablets, laptop, desktop) to sign up for a conference time.100% confidentiality – no data is given or sold to third parties; only staff members who are logged in can see student names/information