The Board and the Superintendent hereby mutually agree the following performance standards shall apply to the Superintendent:
The Superintendent will:
- Present a thorough review of the Extended Day Program and make recommendations for expansion and improvement.
- Develop and implement plans for building a new high school.
- Increase administrative and school board presence on legislative advocacy focusing on county activities.
- Identify performance gaps for students with disabilities, English Language learners, economically disadvantaged students, and students of color, and implement strategies to ensure enhanced academic achievement.
- Assess and improve, where necessary, resources and supports that ensure all students graduate with the skills necessary for higher education or meaningful vocations.