Parents will create a Schoology account by using an access code available from any of your student's teachers. All your children can be connected to one parent login; see below. The code should
look similar to 1A2E-B3C4-5KD6. If your code does not look like this code,
you may have to ask your child's teacher for another code.
Register for a Schoology Parent Account
Click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner. Select the gray "Parent" button, enter the access code you received, and click "Continue".
The following video gives additional information about creating and using a Schoology Parent Account.
Add children to your Schoology Parent Account
If you already have a parent account in Schoology for one child, you can add additional children to your account. To add additional children, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Schoology account using your username or email address and password.
- Click on the downfacing arrow on the top right of the Schoology account.
- Select the option to +Add Child.
- Enter the Parent Access Code for the child you'd like to add to your account. Teachers have parent access codes.
- PARENT ACCESS CODES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED WHEN SCHOOL STARTS.
- The code should look similar to 1A2E-B3C4-5KD6. If your code does not look like this code, you may have to ask your child's teacher for another code.
- Click on the Use Code button to complete.