Music Policies and Procedures
1. Students will be expected to participate in all aspects of music class. We will be doing a variety of activities including singing, dancing, playing instruments and educational games. Just do your best!
2. Students will be expected to follow Robbie's 3R's: Respectful, Responsible and Ready!
3. Classroom Incentives:
-Classroom thermometer: Students can see how their class is doing by watching a magnet rise and lower on our voice chart.
-Piano Keys: When the class keeps their volume low on the thermometer, their class clip is moved over on our piano card. When the clip makes it to the end of the keyboard, the class earns a musical game day!
-Sour Notes: If a student is not following Robbie's 3R's, he/she may receive a "sour note". This is a reminder to follow the rules. If a student receives 3 sour notes he/she will not be allowed to participate in the class game day.
1. Students are expected to attend each lesson with their instruments and lesson books.
2. Students are expected to practice daily. See student book log for more specific information.
3. Parents are encouraged to monitor their child's progress.
Last Modified on September 21, 2021