Parent/Legal Guardian Online Access
to Student Grades and AttendanceThe Upper Merion Area School District uses the Sapphire Parent Web Portal. This portal will allow parents and legal guardians to check their child's grades and attendance through a secure web browser connection. Currently this portal displays grades only for Upper Merion Area Middle School and High School students; however, attendance records are accessible for elementary students.To access the Parent Portal, please use the following web address:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your login information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to provide your name and child's name in order for us to help you with your issue.
Attention Parents: Any parent that applied to and accessed the parent portal during the previous school year DOES NOT have to apply again for the coming school year. Login username, password, and PIN number remain the same. If you have forgotten your login information, please email email@example.com.
TO ADD ADDITIONAL STUDENTS TO AN EXISTING PARENT ACCOUNT:
- Log into your account and access your account information by clicking your name in the top right corner. From the account information page, you can change your password and modify the email address used by the community portal.
- Click on "Students" under Account Settings on the left hand menu.
- Click on the ‘Request Access to Other Students’ link at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the form completely for each student you wish to add.
- Click "Submit Request". The request will be sent to the school district for approval.
- An email will be sent to the specified address to confirm the student has been added to your account.
TO CREATE A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT:
To access the Parent Portal, please use the following web address:
Click on "Community Portal Application and Acceptable Use Policy Form" under "Getting Started".
Please follow these steps to set up your Parent Portal account:
1. Make sure the browser's popup blocker is turned off.
2. Click on the link, "Community Portal Application and Acceptable Use Policy Form"
3. Enter the district keyword-password. (Please contact your child's building to obtain the school keyword.)
4. Read the Agreement, check yes if you agree, and the click "Continue".
5. Complete the online application. Be sure to include all required fields represented by ** signs.
6. You may add all of your students, but please note that elementary students currently do not use Sapphire for their gradebook.
7. Complete your username and password information. The Upper Merion Area School District does not manage usernames and passwords. If you forget your password, the system will automatically send your password to you, if you request it, based on your security question.
8. Once you have submitted your application, print out the application and sign it.
9. Please bring the printed completed application form IN PERSON along with a valid form of photo identification (driver's license, passport) to the front desk receptionist in the school district Administration Building. (435 Crossfield Road, King of Prussia - next to the High School) Mailed applications cannot be accepted.
When your application has met final approval you will be notified via email with a PIN number.
You do not need to fill out a separate application for each student. You may complete one application for all students who attend the High School and Middle School.
We assure you that your child's privacy is very important to us. Parents or guardians must bring the printed application with valid personal identification to the administration office before final approval for the account will be granted. Access to information is restricted by a secure login and password. Furthermore, the information that is posted to this site is merely a copy of the real information, insuring that no one can alter actual permanent records through this application. The administration office will be taking applications and verifying identification from 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
Applications will also be taken during Open House Nights at the Middle School (Sept. 22) and High School (Sept. 13).