UMASD Application Process
Thank you for your interest in the Upper Merion Area School District and welcome to our online application system. Our secure online application system ensures that the District has received your application for review. You may visit the site and review your application and its status at any time.
Upper Merion Area School District does NOT accept paper applications. All applications must be submitted online through the Skyward FastTrack System.Please click here to access the Skyward FastTrack system to view all open positionsand create/access your applicant profile.
Links regarding the required credentials for all applicants:
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (under Act 24 of 2011 and Act 82 of 2012)
- Act 34: PA Criminal History Clearance or apply online
- Act 114: FBI Federal Criminal History Record Enter Service Code: 1KG6XN
- Act 151: Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 168: Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
ALL CLEARANCES MUST BE DATED WITHIN ONE YEAR OF HIRE DATE.Attention: Substitute Teachers and Substitute Instructional Aides
Upper Merion Area School District teacher and instructional aide substitutes are employed through Substitute Teacher Services (STS). Substitute candidates may find additional information on-line at http://thesubservice.com/.Upper Merion Area School District
An Equal Opportunity Employer / ADA