If you plan to take your child out of school for 1 or more days for an educational trip, you will need to contact Mrs. Marianne Tomchick in the school office AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to find out what to do. Her email address is matomchick@umasd.org. Please cc me on your email to Mrs. Tomchick. 
    Depending on the length of your trip, you will need to fill out a form to request permission for your child to be absent from school OR you will need to temporarily withdraw your child from school. It is important that you contact Marianne Tomchick first to find out which action is required in your particular case. 
    Educational trip forms can be found on the Roberts School website main page. 
Last Modified on January 29, 2017