One of the greatest gifts that you can give to your child is sharing a good book. Together through reading you will explore interesting places and share many exciting adventures. Make reading a habit for a lifetime!
(Keystone State Reading Association Parents and Reading Committe)
* Encourage at least 20 minutes of reading every day from a book of your child's choice.
* Help your child find books that they can read.
* Talk about mail advertisements, food coupons, newspapers and magazines.
* Show interest in what your child is reading. Ask questions about the setting, the plot and the characters.
* Visit the local library or bookstores with your child to encourage good reading habits.
Share the pleasure and READ together!!
Last Modified on August 27, 2020