My Policies, Procedures & Materials
Successful students arrive to school well prepared and ready to learn. In order to ensure an outstanding sixth grade experience, students should adhere to the following policies and procedures.
* EAR BUDS (NEEDED FOR SPELLING LESSONS & ASSESSMENTS)
*Writing tools (several pencils, pens, colored pencils and highlighters)
* Reading material for independent reading
* iPAD at all times
FOR LANGUAGE ARTS:
*Double-pocket folder for Language Arts
* Marble notebook to use as Writer's notebook
* Spiral bound notebook for English/GRAMMAR lessons
* Lined notebook paperMrs. Kelly's Classroom Rules:
Students will come to class with ALL the necessary materials, ready to learn
Students will listen attentively and respectively to their teacher and peers
Students will raise hands to be heard in class
Students will keep hands, feet and objects to themselves at all times (classroom and hallways)
- No gum, food or drinks in the classroom
Students will not bully, tease or harass others; BULLYING in any form will not be tolerated and students who bully others will receive extreme consequences.
1. A verbal warning will be given.
2. Written/Recorded warning, and a five minute lunch reflection.
4. If the student needs to complete missed homework assignments, the student may be required to serve a working lunch in the classroom.
5. Severe Disruption: Students will be sent to the principal and parent/guardians will be contacted.
ALL MARLIN TEAM CLASSROOMS ARE PEANUT AND NUT FREE; This includes peanuts, tree nuts, cottonseed, flaxseed, sunflower seeds, and sunflower oil. Please call the school office if there are questions or concerns.