Policies and Procedures
1. In music class students engage in singing, playing classroom instruments, movement activites, reading and notating music, and listening and responding to music. Students also identify composers, instruments, and musical terms.
2. Students are expected to participate in all activities to the best of their ability.
Music Room Procedures
1. Make Good Choices.
2. Use Kind Words.
3. Show Respect to Classmates, Teacher, and Music.
4. Involve Yourself.
5. Care for Our Room and Instruments.
Rewards for Good Behavior:
- Verbal Praise
- Student is picked to be the leader of an activity
- Student can choose the song or game to play next
- Student has first choice for an instrument
- Positive note sent to classroom teacher or parent
- High five/hand shake