OUR VISION: A healthy, safe, drug-free community
Our Mission: CAST aims to prevent substance use among youth in the Upper Merion area by promoting the development of healthy attitudes and behaviors through education and programs for students, parents, and community members.
CAST is a coalition of individuals working together toward our mission of preventing substance use among youth in the Upper Merion area (King of Prussia, West Conshohocken, and Bridgeport).
All sectors of the community are welcome to join our coalition, including school, business, parents, media, law enforcement, youth- serving organizations, healthcare professionals, faith-based organizations, civic and volunteer groups, state or local agencies, and community members. If you would like to be part of the coalition, please email email@example.com.
Our current members include:
- Susan Shelton, Community Mobilizer for CAST
- Phil Ballantine, Youth Coordinator, Family Services of Montgomery County
- John Moody, Upper Merion Area School District, Director of Student Services
- Edward Snieska, Upper Merion Area School District Psychologist
- Adam Slavin, Upper Merion Area Middle School Principal
- Jonathan Bauer, Upper Merion Area High School Principal
- Michael Davis, Upper Merion Township Police Department
- Tina Garzillo, Chairperson, Upper Merion Township Board of Supervisors
- Laura Hazel-Giocomucci, Drug & Alcohol Community Prevention Supervisor, Family Services of Montgomery County
- Maureen Hennessey, Manager of Community Health and Outreach, Main Line Health
- Kerri Hoogenhuis, Assistant Director, Peer Support and Teen Talk Lines, Access Services
- Mackenzie DeJesus, Drug & Alcohol Community Mobilizer, Family Services of Montgomery County
- Maria Markakis, Student Assistance Coordinator, Carson Valley Children's Aid
- Lindsay Meehan-Mayo, Access Services
- Montgomery County Office of Drug & Alcohol
- Mariko Rauch, Counterdrug Joint Task Force
- Dan Russell, Director of Upper Merion Township's Parks & Recreation Department